COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips XVII is to be held on April 14-16, 2014.
- April 11, 2014: On-line Registration has been closed. Detailed information for on-site registraion is here.
- March 25, 2014: Time table and program for the conference has been announced in Advance Program.
- March 20, 2014: Hotel Information has been updated.
- March 17, 2014: The submission deadline of the extended abstract has been extended to March 22, 2014.
- March 13, 2014: Call for Participation has been updated.
- March 12, 2014: Online registration is open. Early registration will end on March 31, 2014 (JST).
- February 5, 2014: The submission deadline of the extended abstract has been extended to February 12, 2014.
- January 30, 2014: Call for Participation is open. Titles and speakers of Keynote, Panel Discussion and Special Sessions are listed.
- January 23, 2014: Registration information has been updated.
- September 26, 2013: Important Dates is announced. Call for Contribution and PC member list have been updated.
- September 9, 2013: General Information has been updated.
- August 22, 2013: COOL Chips XVII Website opened.
- The symposium dates have been changed to April 14(Mon.) – 16(Wed.), from April 16(Wed.) – 18(Fri.)
- February 12, 2014, Extended Abstract Submission
- March 12, 2014 Acceptance Notified
- March 28, 2014 Final Manuscript Submission
- March 22, 2014, Poster Abstract Submission
- March 24, 2014 Poster Acceptance Notified