COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips XVIII is to be held on April 13-15, 2015.
- Apr. 15, 2015: Pictures of COOL Chips XVIII has been uploaded in top page and awarding page.
- Apr. 13, 2015: Final Program has been uploaded in Advance Program.
- Apr. 10, 2015: On-line registration has been closed. Please make on-site registration during the COOL Chips XIII. For more detail, please check here.
- Apr. 8, 2015: Advance Program (In pdf version, Poster Presentation information is included) has been updated.
- Mar. 17, 2015: Extended Poster Abstract Submission deadline and Poster Acceptance Notified date has been extended to Mar.23 and Mar.25, 2015.
- Mar. 17. 2015: Hotel Information has been updated.
- Mar. 16, 2015: Online registration is open. Early registration will end on March 31, 2015 (JST).
- Mar. 16, 2015: Time table and program for the conference (Tentative) has been announced in Advance Program.
- Mar. 11, 2015: Call for Participation has been updated.
- Feb. 26 2015: Call for Posters has been updated.
- Feb. 3, 2015: Extended Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to Feb. 10, 2015.
- Jan. 27, 2015: Registration Information has been updated.
- Jan. 7, 2015: Keynote & Invited Presentations have been updated.
- Dec. 17, 2014: Author’s kit is uploaded and Call for Participation is open.
- Aug. 10, 2014: The COOL Chips XVIII’s website opened.
- Feb. 10, 2015 Extended Abstract Submission
- Mar. 11, 2015 Acceptance Notified
- Mar. 27, 2015 Final Manuscript Submission
- Mar. 23, 2015 Extended Poster Abstract Submission
- Mar. 25, 2015 Poster Acceptance Notified