COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips XIX is to be held on April 20-22, 2016.
COOLChips XIX was successfully held during April 20-22, 2016.
- Apr 17, 2016: On-line registration has been closed. Please make on-site registration during the COOL Chips XIX. For more detail, please check Registration page.
- Apr 15, 2016: Time table of April 22, Friday has been changed. Please check at Advance Program page.
- Mar 29, 2016: Advance Program is now open. Please check Advance Program page.
- Mar 21, 2016: Poster Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to Mar. 28, 2016.
- Mar 18, 2016: We have updated information about hotels & reservations at Travel information page.
- Mar 15, 2016: Call for Participation and its PDF version have been updated at Call for Participation.
- Mar 14, 2016: Online registration is now open. Please check Registration page.
- Feb 9, 2016: Information of keynote, invited, special session presentations, and PDF version of Call for Participation have been updated at Call for Participation.
- Feb 3, 2016: Extended Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to Feb. 15, 2016.
- Jan 17, 2016: Registration information has been uploaded at Registration.
- Jan 12, 2016: Submission page is now open, and Call for Posters has been uploaded. Please check Call for Contribution page.
- Aug 21, 2015: Web site opened.
- February 15 , 2016 Extended Abstract Submission
- March 15, 2016 Acceptance Notified
- April 1, 2016 Final Manuscript Submission
- March 28, 2016, Poster Abstract Submission
- March 31, 2016 Poster Acceptance Notified