COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips 20 is to be held in Yokohama on April 19-21, 2017.
COOLChips 20 was successfully held during April 19-21, 2017.
- Apr 15, 2017: On-line registration has been closed. Please make on-site registration during the COOL Chips 20. For more detail, please check Registration page.
- Apr 11, 2017: Final program has been uploaded at Advance Program.
- Mar 15, 2017: Poster Abstract Submission deadline has been extended. Please check the details at CFC page.
- Mar 11, 2017: Tentative program has been uploaded at Advance Program.
- Mar 10, 2017: Registration for COOLChips 20 is now open.
- Feb 13, 2017: Travel Information and a hotel reservation form for COOLChips participants has been uploaded.
- Feb 5, 2017: Extended Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to Feb. 13, 2017.
- Feb 5, 2017: Registration information has been uploaded.
- Jan 23, 2017: Call for Posters has been updated.
- Jan 23, 2017: Call for Exhibitors has been uploaded.
- Dec 19, 2016: Call for Participation has been uploaded.
- Dec 2, 2016: Author’s kit has been uploaded at the Call for Contributions page.
- Nov 17, 2016: Call for Contributions has been updated.
- Aug 21, 2016: Web site opened.
- Oct. 25, 2016: Information for the special issues have been uploaded.
- February 13, 2017 Extended Abstract Submission
- March 8, 2017 Acceptance Notified
- March 31, 2017 Final Manuscript Submission
- March 24, 2017 Poster Abstract Submission
- March 29, 2017 Poster Acceptance Notified
For any questions, please contact the Secretariat of COOL Chips 20:
cool_20 “_at_” coolchips.org (Please replace the “at” to @.)