COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips and systems. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips 21 is to be held in Yokohama on April 18-20, 2018.
COOLChips 21 was successfully held during April 18-20, 2018.
- Apr 11, 2018: Final program has been uploaded at Advance Program.
- Apr 4, 2018: Information for Invited presentation has been uploaded at Call for Participation page.
- Mar 23, 2018: Poster Submission deadline has been extended to Mar. 27. Please check Call for Posters.
- Mar 20, 2018: Tentative program has been uploaded at Advance Program.
- Mar 20, 2018: Registration Open. Please check Registration page.
- Mar 5, 2018: Poster Submission information has been uploaded. Please check Call for Contributions page.
- Feb 3, 2018: Extended Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to Feb. 19, 2018. Please check Call for Contributions page.
- Jan 30, 2018: PDF version of Call for Participation is uploaded.
- Jan 22, 2018: We have updated information for Keynote presentations and panel discussions at Call for Participation page.
- Jan 22, 2018: Registration information and Call for Exhibition are open.
- Jan 12, 2018: Information for Keynote presentations and special sessions has been uploaded at Call for Participation page.
- Jan 12, 2018: Paper submission site is open, and Author’s kit has been uploaded. Please check Call for Contributions page.
- Dec 14, 2017: We have set up the cool-news mailing list. Please join it to receive the up-to-date news for COOLChips21.
- Nov 2, 2017: We have updated COOLChips21’s Committee member list, and PDF version of CFC.
- Aug 19, 2017: Web site opened.
- February 19, 2018
February 9, 2018Extended Abstract Submission
- March 16, 2018 Acceptance Notified
- March 30, 2018 Final Manuscript Submission
- March 27, 2018
March 23, 2018Poster Abstract Submission
- March 30, 2018
March 26, 2018Poster Acceptance Notified
For any questions, please contact the Secretariat of COOL Chips 21:
cool_21 “_at_” coolchips.org (Please replace the “at” to @.)