COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips and systems. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips 21 is to be held in Yokohama on April 18-20, 2018.
- Aug 19, 2017: Web site opened.
- February 9, 2018 Extended Abstract Submission
- March 16, 2018 Acceptance Notified
- March 30, 2018 Final Manuscript Submission
- March 23, 2018 Poster Abstract Submission
- March 26, 2018 Poster Acceptance Notified
For any questions, please contact the Secretariat of COOL Chips 21:
cool_21 “_at_” coolchips.org (Please replace the “at” to @.)