Call for Exhibitors
COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips 21 is to be held on April 19-21, 2018. Here, we prepare an industrial exhibition as followings. Exhibiting at COOLChips is the most cost-effective way for an organization, large or small, to gain exposure in front of leading edge researchers in microprocessor design! You can exhibit your booth trough the event.
The cost for having your booth at COOLChips 21 is 100,000 yen. The cost includes the following items:
- Two conference registration passes for COOLChips 21.
- Company logo on Exhibitor homepage, Main screen at the conference hall during the break.
- Opportunity to place products/materials on booth tables in the exhibit hall.
- The handouts, items, and catalogs are handed out to all participants if requested.
- In the banquet, you can use booth tables if requested.
- Proposal Deadline: April 5, 2018
- Conference Dates: April 18-20, 2018
- Exhibit Dates: April 18-20, 2018
For keeping the space for your exhibition, more detailed and specific information in exhibiting COOLChips21, please contact to
cool-exhibit”_at_”coolchips.org (please replace “_at_” to @).