The industrial exhibition of COOL Chips 22 is to be held at 7th floor poster show room.
Exhibitors at COOL Chips 22:
Silvaco Japan Co., Ltd. https://www.silvaco.co.jp/
Call for Exhibitors
COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. COOL Chips 22 is to be held on April 17-19, 2019. Here, we prepare an industrial exhibition as followings. Exhibiting at COOL Chips is the most cost-effective way for an organization, large or small, to gain exposure in front of leading edge researchers in microprocessor design! You can exhibit your booth through the event.
The cost for having your booth at COOL Chips 22 is 100,000 yen. The cost includes the following items:
- Two conference registration passes for COOL Chips 22.
- Company logo on Exhibitor homepage, Main screen at the conference hall during the break.
- Opportunity to place products/materials on booth tables in the exhibit hall. The handouts, items, and catalogs are handed out to all participants if requested.
- In the banquet, you can use booth tables if requested.
- Proposal Deadline: April 4, 2019
- Conference Dates: April 17-19, 2019
- Exhibit Dates: April 17-19, 2019
For keeping the space for your exhibition, more detailed and specific information in exhibiting COOL Chips22, please contact to
cool-exhibit”_at_”coolchips.org (please replace “_at_” to @).