Access to Yokohama and the venue Access from Narita Airport
Narita airport is one of the two primary airports that is access to Tokyo and Yokohama area.
- To Yokohama Station by Narita Express — approx. 100min. Information of Narita Express (JR-EAST)
- To Yokohama City Air Terminal (Y-CAT) by BUS — approx. 90min. Airport Limousine website and more information
In 2010, a dedicated international airport was opened at Haneda Airport which is connected to almost all domestic flights to and from Tokyo.
- To Yokohama Station by Keikyu Line Airport Express — approx. 28min. Information of Keikyu Line Airport Express
- To Yokohama City Air terminal (Y-CAT) by BUS — approx. 30min. Keikyu Limousine Bus website and more information
*Y-Cat is 3min. walk from East Exit of Yokohama Station. Y-CAT official websiteFrom Tokyo area to Yokohama From Yokohama Station to the venue
It takes 7min. by subway (Minatomirai Line) from Yokohama Station to
Nihon-odori Station. Minatomirai Line Map
You can search how to get there with the Google map above.
Nihon-odori Station is the underground of Yokohama Joho Bunka Center. The subway exit “No.3” is directly connected to the building of the site. Nihon-odori station is the 4th station after you leave Yokohama Station. Make sure to board limited commuter express or express trains, or local trains. Please note that “limited express trains” will NOT STOP at Nihon-odori station.
Town Guide and Map of Yokohama
Yokohama Joho Bunka Center is located in Kan-nai/Yamashita Area of Yokohama. Please visit the following website to get more information.
- Yokohama Visitor’s Guide <English> <Japanese>
- Yokohama Area Map
- Things to do — Kan-nai/Yamashita area guide
Hotel Information & Reservations
You can stay at Hotel Monterey Yokohama and Hotel New Grand. Both hotels are about 8min. walk from the symposium site, 3min. from Motomachi-Chukagai Station, and 1min. from the sea.
We are planning to prepare special rates for Coolchips participants.