IEEE Symposium on Low-Power and High-Speed Chips
Yokohama Joho Bunka Center, Yokohama, Japan
(Yokohama Media & Communications Center, Yokohama, Japan) on April 14 - 16, 2010
COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips XIII is to be held in Yokohama on April 14-16, 2010.
- April 9, 2010: Final Program has been updated at Advanced Program.
- April 5, 2010: Advanced Program has been updated.
- March 25, 2010: Advanced Program has been updated.
- March 17, 2010: Advanced Program and Call for participation have been updated.
- March 12, 2010: Special Rates of Hetel New Grand have been updated.
- March 4, 2010: Special Rates of Hetel Monterey Yokohama have been updated.
- March 2, 2010: The registration site is now open, early registration will end March 31(JST), 2010.
- March 1, 2010: Call for posters has been updated in Call for contributions.
- February 22, 2010: The invited presentations has been announced in Call for participation, and PDF has been updated.
- February 21, 2010: Titles of the keynote presentations in CFP page has been updated.
- February 8, 2010: This WEB page has been updated.
- January 26, 2010: Call for participation (including information on keynote presentations, panel discussion and special sessions) has been updated.
Sponsored by the Technical Committees on Microprocessors and
Microcomputers and Computer Architecture of the IEEE Computer
Society. In cooperation with the IEICE Electronics Society, ACM
SIGARCHI and IPSJ.