Yokohama Joho Bunka Center (Yokohama Media & Communications Center),
The 15th anniversary of IEEE annual symposium
COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips XV is to be held in Yokohama on April 18-20, 2012.
Best Poster Award
- "A Bypass Mechanism forWay-Adaptable Caches" by Takumi Takai, Yusuke Tobo, Masayuki Sato, Ryusuke Egawa, Hiroyuki Takizawa and Hiroaki Kobayashi
Best Feature Award
- "A Fine-Grained Power Gating Control for a Real Time Operating System" by Yumi Shimada, Hiroaki Kobayashi, Akihiro Takahashi, Ryuiti Sakamoto, Mikiko Sato, Masaaki Kondo, Hideharu Amano, Hiroshi Nakamura, and Mitaro Namiki
- "Distributed Computing Circuits in Scalable 2D/3D FPGA Array for 2D/3D Poisson Equation Problem" by Jiang Li, Kenichi Takahashi, Hakaru Tamukoh and Masatoshi Sekine
- "Scheduling Sensor IO for Minimizing Battery Consumption and Voltage Drop in Sensor Node" by Qian Zhao, Shimpei Yamada, Yukikazu Nakamoto, Koutaro Yamamura, Makoto Iwata and Masayoshi Kai
- April 17, 2012: On-line registration has been closed. You can make on-site registration at the registration desk during COOL Chips XV.
- April 4, 2012: Early registration deadline is extended.
- March 24 2012: Advance Program has been updated.
- March 22, 2012: Information of special invited presentation has been updated on the CFP page.
- March 10, 2012: Call for Posters has been updated on Call for Contribution.
- February 23, 2012: Information of Registration has been updated.
- February 4, 2012: Information of special sessions has been updated on Call for Participation.
- January 31, 2012: Information of Keynote presentations has been updated on Call for Participation.
- January 27, 2012: Extended Abstract Submission deadline is extended
- January 27, 2012: Call for Participation has been updated.
- August 10, 2011: COOL Chips XV Website opened.
January 27, 2012: Extended Abstract Submission
February 6 (23:59 JST), 2012: Extended Abstract Submission
- March 12, 2012: Acceptance Notified
- March 19, 2012: Poster Abstract Submission
- March 27, 2012: Poster Acceptance Notified
Sponsored by the Technical Committees on Microprocessors and
Microcomputers and Computer Architecture of the IEEE Computer
Society. In cooperation with the IEICE Electronics Society and the IPSJ.