IEEE Symposium on Low-Power and High-Speed Chips and Systems (COOL Chips 23)
IEEE COOLChips 23 was successfully held as an online virtual symposium during April 15-17, 2020. Thank you very much for contributing and joining the symposium!
Best Poster Award
- “ReRAM Cell Reliability Variation Tolerated High-Speed Approximate Storage for Machine Learning” by Chihiro Matsui, Ken Takeuchi
Featured Poster Award
- “Xbyak_aarch64; JIT Assembler for Next Generation Supercomputer” by
Kentaro Kawakami, Saitou Moriyuki, Kouji Kurihara, Naoto Fukumoto
- “Preliminary Performance Analysis of Distributed DNN Training with Relaxed Synchronization” by Koichi Shirahata, Amir Haderbache, Naoto Fukumoto
[NOTICE about COOL Chips 23 due to Coronavirus (updated) ]
Due to the uncertain situation with COVID-19, the organizing committee has decided to have COOL Chips 23 in a web fashion on April 15-17, 2020 instead of holding the conference at the original venue. We will send you a URL and password for the web conference after you register with this conference. The detail program will be published soon in this web site, and the registration site will be open soon. We are making efforts to keep the program almost same as the past COOL Chips. Only the difference will be that the conference is held digitally. Let’s enjoy the conference as usual.
COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips and systems. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips 23 is to be held in Tokyo on April 15-17, 2020.
- February 17, 2020
February 7, 2020Extended Abstract Submission
- March 13, 2020 Acceptance Notified
- March 27, 2020 Final Manuscript Submission
- March 20, 2020 Poster Abstract Submission
- March 23, 2020 Poster Acceptance Notified
For any questions, please contact the Secretariat of COOL Chips 23:
cool_23 “_at_” coolchips.org (Please replace the “at” to @.)