Due to the uncertain situation with COVID-19, the organizing committee has decided to have COOL Chips 23 in a web fashion on April 15-17, 2020 instead of holding the conference at the original venue. We are making efforts to keep the program almost same as the past COOL Chips. Only the difference will be that the conference is held digitally. Let’s enjoy the conference as usual.
Registration fee (Updated)
Registration Fees include admission to the virtual symposium on Web, a copy of the proceedings (copies of speakers’ slides) of all plenary and technical sessions presented on April 15-17, 2020. All registration Fees include tax. We will send you a URL and password for the web conference on WebEX after you register with this conference.
by April 10, 2020 (JST)
From April 11, 2020 (JST)
|Member of any of IEEE, IEICE, IPSJ||30,000 yen||36,000 yen|
|Student Member||10,000 yen||12,000 yen|
|Life/Retired (Member)||10,000 yen||12,000 yen|
|Non-Member||40,000 yen||48,000 yen|
|Student Non-Member||14,000 yen||16,000 yen|
Note: The latest exchange rates of Japanese Yen for foreign currencies are listed here.
Please go to Registration form and fill out the form. The registration system is powered by Whova.
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES:
Requests for refunds via email to “cool-reg’_at_’coolchips.org (Please replace the ‘_at_’ to @.)” must be received no later than April 10, 2020 (JST), and processing fee of 10% of the total amount of payment will be charged. We regret that no refund could be made after that date.
- When you register COOL Chips, you must accept the following IEEE Event Registration – Terms and Conditions:
- If you need a formal receipt issued by COOL Chips 23 Organizing Committee, please request it via email to “cool-reg’_at_’coolchips.org (Please replace the ‘_at_’ to @.)”. We will send its PDF file via email after the conference.
- If you need a certificate for participation in on-line conference, please request it via email to “cool-reg’_at_’coolchips.org (Please replace the ‘_at_’ to @.)”. After we check your registration to WebEX system, we will send it via email. That’s why please input your name and email precisely when you start the on-line conference on WebEX.
How to access online conference
“cool-reg’_at_’coolchips.org (Please replace the ‘_at_’ to @.)”.
After you havethe ID, password, URLs for symposium proceedings and materials page, please go to the page and follow the instructions. After you set up WebEX, you can join COOL Chips 23. Here, we upload the manual [PDF] that describes how to use WebEX on COOL Chips 23.
- When you click the URL for WebEx, you will find the logo of Keio University because this is provided from Keio University. Please don’t afraid to register to it.
- You need to fill your name and email address due to the specification of WebEX.
- We may have maintenance during break (ex. lunch break). If you cannot login to WebEx, please wait for the moment. Please note that you may need to click “Join” button again when the session started.