IEEE Symposium on Low-Power and High-Speed Chips and Systems (COOL Chips 24)
IEEE COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips and systems. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips 24 is to be held in Tokyo on April 14-16, 2021.
Given the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, there is currently uncertainty in the format of the Conference. However, the safety of our speakers and attendees will remain of paramount concern. Thus, we will be fully prepared to deliver a virtual conference.
- February 5, 2021 Paper / Extended Abstract Submission
- March 12, 2021 Acceptance Notified
- March 26, 2021 Final Manuscript Submission
- March 19, 2021 Poster Abstract Submission
- March 22, 2021 Poster Acceptance Notified
For any questions, please contact the Secretariat of COOL Chips 24:
cool_24 “_at_” coolchips.org (Please replace the “at” to @.)