Takeda Hall, The University of Tokyo
Address: 5th Floor, Takeda Building, Asano Campus, the University of Tokyo, 2-11-16 Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo, 113-0032, Japan
[Requests for all the on-site participants]
Early registrations are required to attend ONSITE. Without registration for onsite participation, we would not allow you to enter the building of local venue.
At the local venue, we are taking very strict measures against COVID-19 infection, so we would like to ask all the on-site participants for the following items. Thank you for your cooperation.
At registration time
- For the safe and secure operation of the venue, the personal information of the applicant (name, phone number, email address) and the personal information of the secondary contact person (name, phone number, email address) registered at the time of application must be submitted to the secretariat of the University of Tokyo, which operates the venue. The personal information provided will not be used for anything other than contacting the outbreak of a COVID-19 infected person. Unless required by law, we will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the individual. The personal information provided will be discarded within 2 weeks after the meeting.
- Applications after the deadline cannot be made for on-site participation. Also, please note that there is no on-site registration on the day of the event.
Handling at the local venue
- The Asano Campus, where the Takeda Bldg. Building is located, is partially closed due to admission restrictions. Please enter and exit from the main gate of the Asano Campus.
- On-site participants other than those involved in the University of Tokyo must fill in the admission notice (for visitors) [ENG doc, JP doc] before arrival and submit to the “Post for Submission“ at the entrance of the Takeda Bldg. This procedure is requested every day.
- Participants’ body temperature will be measured at the entrance reception of Takeda Bldg., and if the body temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher, please refrain from entering the building. In addition, it is mandatory to disinfect the hands and fingers at the entrance of the building and the entrance of the hall, and to wear a mask inside the building.
- Participants’ seats at the hall are reserved seats. You will be given your seat number at the reception desk at the entrance of the venue.
- Eating inside the Takeda Bldg. Building, including the Takeda Hall and Foyer, is prohibited. As for beverages, only water is allowed inside the Takeda Hall, and other beverages should be taken at intervals so that they do not get crowded at the foyer outside the Takeda Hall.
- In order to avoid crowding, please do not have a meeting with multiple people after each day and break up promptly.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your cooperation.
For online Participants
Link: COOL25 Whova page is here.
COOL25 Zoom Usage Guide [pdf] is here.