Yokohama Joho Bunka Center (Yokohama Media & Communications Center),
COOL Chips is an International Symposium initiated in 1998 to present advancement of low-power and high-speed chips. The symposium covers leading-edge technologies in all areas of microprocessors and their applications. The COOL Chips XIV is to be held in Yokohama on April 20-22, 2011.
Best Poster Award
- "GPU Implementation of Phase-Based Image Correspondence Matching and Its Evaluation" by Mamoru Miura, Kinya Fudano, Koichi Ito, and Takafumi Aoki.
Best Feature Award
- "New Interconnection Network for Array Processors" by Abhijeet A. Ravankar and Stanislav G. Sedukhin.
- "Implementation and Evaluation of a Low Power Accelerator SLD-2" by Mai Izawa, Nobuaki Ozaki, Yoshihiro Yasuda, Masayuki Kimura, Hideharu Amano.
- "PEACH: A Communication SoC for PCI Express Direct Link" by Toshihiro Hanawa, Taisuke Boku, Shin'ichi Miura, Mitsuhisa Sato, Kazutami Arimoto.
- You may concern about the current problem related to the
Fukushima nuclear plant. As Yokohama is about 150 miles south-west of
Fukushima, the radioactivity levels of Yokohama and vicinity are as
low as usual value. The latest values everyday-measured in Japan are
available at MEXT's web page. For more information, please see Travel Information page. Now people in
Tokyo area lives a normal life. We are looking forward to seeing you
at the COOL Chips XIV.
January 21, 2011: Extended Abstract Submission
January 31, 2011: Extended Abstract Submission
- March 7, 2011: Acceptance Notified
March 14, 2011: Poster Abstract Submission
March 15, 2011 (18:00GMT): Extended Poster Abstract Submission
- March 22, 2011: Poster Acceptance Notified
Sponsored by the Technical Committees on Microprocessors and
Microcomputers and Computer Architecture of the IEEE Computer
Society. In cooperation with the IEICE Electronics Society, ACM SIGARCH and IPSJ.